Thursday, June 18, 2009

Doodle #6

In the mail! Woot!

So out of curiosity, I did the math... 1000 doodles means $4550 has been contributed. I know, this is WAY down the road a piece, but good to think it out in advance.

$4550 should be enough to get started on something substantial and I think I will make it an "official" milestone. I will need to sit down with the person whom this is going to and let her know what we've been doing AND get her input as to what she would like to start work on first. It ought to be an interesting meeting, I have absolutely no idea how she would react to this sort of thing - but I know I can and will convince her to accept.

Then, it will be time to start having people come out to her place to give estimates.

I'm pretty certain if I can envision this all the way through it is bound to happen (think positive!)

No comments: